HTTP to HTTPS Conversion Service
A secure web connection is a sign to your vistors, customers and search engines that your website can be trusted.
Converting an existing website can be confusing. Choosing the right SSL certificate, fixing mixed-content errors and setting up 301 redirects can be a daunting task.
Let me take the stress out of converting your WordPress site to HTTPS. I offer professional WordPress HTTPS conversion with some of the following features:
- Works regardless of host
- Uses 2048-bit key certificates
- Free SSL options
- Use your own DV, OV or EV certificate
- HSTS preload submission by request
- Works with any host
- Free SSL certificate
- Converts site to HTTP/2
- Not true end-to-end security
- No SSL certificate warranty
- True end-to-end encryption
- All certificates supported
- Green lock with EV certificate
- Certificates include warranty
- You purchase the certificate
Need to purchase a certificate?
There is a tremendous amount of markup on SSL certificates. Before you purchase an SSL certificate from your domain registrar, consider Namecheap. They have DV, OV and EV (turns your browser bar green) certificates, all at great prices. I personally use them for my EV certificate.